Imagine yourself biting into a warm, chewy, delicious peanut butter cookie, all while nourishing your body with protein! These tasty baked morsels are made from vanilla protein powder instead of flour, and they’ve got a nutritional punch from chia seeds and probiotics. They’re dairy-free and gluten-free, but your taste buds will be none the wiser.
This recipe calls for vanilla protein powder and uses Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder Nutritional Booster.
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (this recipe uses Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until batter is smooth. Consistency will be thick like cookie dough.
- Scoop a small size out and roll until a small ball is formed.
- Take a fork and do the traditional crisscross across the top, flattening the cookie out.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes, or until cookies turn a slightly golden brown color.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before consuming.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes